Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big Brother, Little Brother

I just had to put up some fun pics of the boys from this week....I guess you could say this is Photo Friday (even though I'm posting this Thursday evening). A few friends of mine do this on Fridays and I thought it was a great idea. Hopefully every Friday I will post a few pics from the week (we'll see how that goes). So far this blog has helped me get better about taking pics of everyday stuff, and that's a Good Thing!! I use to be really good and that, then I guess after the second kid, less photos get taken of regular everyday things. Anyway....I digress....on to photos.


They were having a great time painting together on a beautiful day - yay! cooler weather is coming.


This encapsulates Brady at soccer the last few games. He runs down the feild, looks over at us as we're cheering and has this huge grin on his face.


I can't believe this use to be Jackson's raincoat not that long ago.


This week Jackson has requested to read Brady his books for bed. This makes my heart so big & happy!

1 comment:

ggireland said...

Can't wait to come see you all! These photos make me happy (that they are such wonderful boys) & sad (that I'm not there). I love you!